The ECCP Women in Business Committee , in collaboration with Haptic PR, is holding a webinar entitled “Empowering Leadership for Women in Society.” In celebration of Women’s Month, this virtual event serves as a platform for women leaders prevailing across different industries, to discuss the significant changes we contribute to society, and to promote women’s participation in a world advancing gender empowerment.
The lineup of speakers are all successful in their respective fields of work.
Women in Diplomacy and Governance
• H.E. Jana Šedivá, Ambassador at
• H.E. Anke Reiffenstuel, Ambassador at
• H.E. Theresa Dizon-De Vega, Ambassador at Philippine Embassy in Germany
, Representative at 2nd District of Marikina City
Women in Business
• Jeannie Javelosa, Cofounder of EchoStore and
• Rosario Juan, Chief Extractor of Coffee at
• Sheila Lobien, Chief Executive Officer at
Women in Service, Advocacy, and Healthcare
• Dr. Amal Makhloufi Benchouk, General Manager for Pharmaceuticals at Sanofi Philippines
• Naida Pasion, Chief Business Development Officer at
• Sheri Scott-De Leon, Co-founder of