Embaixada do Brasil em Praga

For it to be effective with authorities or institutions abroad, Brazilian public documents must be 'apostilated' or legalized.

Documents intended for Apostille Convention countries do not pass through Itamaraty. One of the empowered cards must be made (https://www.cnj.jus.br/.../relacoes.../apostila-da-haia/).

To have effect in country that is not part of the Convention, the document must be legalized in Itamaraty or in the regional offices of the SRR. Schedule your legalization in Brasilia (cgleg@itamaraty.gov.br) or search for one of the offices of MRE: https://www.gov.br/.../escritorios-de-representacao-brasil


3 views0 comments